Monday, December 6

Theme #2: Story

Purple-Abby
Taz
SweetiePie

Congratulations! ;) There were thirteen votes on who made the best Blog About Everything post and you three tied up as winners. :) 

Okay, so I'm sorry I've been putting off this blog for a while... it's already the sixth and I said I'd post the next theme. So here goes:

I was stranded on an island with nothing but crabs, monkeys, bananas, and coconuts to keep me company. The monkeys were pulling my hair off, the crabs were pinching me until I was really red (and they kept pinching me after that as well) and the bananas and coconuts (both which I hate the taste of) were all that was there to keep me alive. One day, to my relief and surprise, I saw...

Okay, add a little to the story, and finish it up with an unfinished sentence for the next person to continue. The last person to write in the story has to finish it up. Hope that made sense! If you have any questions go ahead and post them in the comments.
Have fun!
Audrey

1 comment:

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...