Wednesday, September 14

Abby's

Sorry I was gone all day last week, so my fav movie quote would have to be the incredables 'honey where is my super suit?!' 'I put it away somewhere' 'the public is in danger!' 'Our EVENING is in danger! We have been planning this dinner for three months!' 'It is for the great or good!' I LOVE this part! 'GREAT OR GOOD?! I AM YOUR WIFE! IM THE GREATEST GOOD YOUR ARE EVER GONNA GET!'

and then my plan for the summer was swim, have fun and go to Bolivia! Idk what week we are on so here anothe one just in case we only have 12 fish in our out door pond they are gold coy and really cool, I would really like a horse or a dolphin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...