Thursday, September 8

My Check List... (a.k.a....the BUCKET LIST!)



Hey EVERYONE :D
So I'm a super sorry for the super tartiness going on here! :P
lol...I've had a busy week, and completely forgot! BUT...I'm making it now....which it good!!!
ANYWAYS....this post is supposed to be on, what my checklist consist of with the things i want to do before i die. :P
Now...to b honest I haven't thought about it much, because I tend to just take my life one day @ a time, instead of trying to plan it all out ahead of time. Just because 99.9% it doesn't turn out the way I had planned! LOL...so yea.
But I put the title as My Check List aka the Bucket List because, there's actually a movie. Its called the bucket list...O.O NO WAY!!! lol
YES WAY....haha, anyways, its about this man who finds out he has cancer, and only has a short amount of time to live. And while he's in the hospital he meets this other man, who i think has had cancer for a while now, and is also coming to the end of his life. 
And so together, they decide to make a list of all the things they want to do before they die. Here's a link to the trailer if ur interested :)



anyways....i guess i'll just try and come up with my list as i go. cuz i really don't have anything 4 sure! But its worth a shot. :) and these aren't really in any order...i just wrote them down as they came to mind! :) so yep....hope u guys like!

1. Finish school and learn how to drive...
2. Buy either a house or apartment
3. Get Married
4. Have at least 3 kids
5. Get a pet dog
6. Create a muriel of some kind.
7. Finish my book
8. Maybe write a few more...lol
9. Fly on an airplane
10. Ride in a Helicopter
11. Travel around the world...maybe
12. Buy a get away spot in the Caribbean :D
13. Have a positive effect on young girls who need God's Love
14. Bring more people to Christ
15. Lose weight :P haha
16. Cut my hair real short!
17. Get a facebook
18. Create my own website of some kind
19. Watch my kids grow up
20. Become a grandma
21. Witness a Miracle
22. Be at all my friends weddings' :)
23. Write a song, that becomes the Christian single hit of the year! lol (yea right...)
24. Create a blog that goes world wide, even tho it has to do with God! :D
25. Reach the goal of 20+ piano students
26. Be able to allow God to use me as much as possible, in every way possible!
27. Create a music software? lol
28. Swim across the ocean...XD
29. Get a phone ;)
30. Spend a day with all my family and friends together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...