Wednesday, August 31

What Is My Favorite Movie Quote? O.o

So...sorry this is a day late! :P I've been crazy busy with starting school this week and being in college! O.O lol...ik, its crazy.
But anyways...getting on to my favorite movie quote, which I actually don't have! XD
lol...i've never really said to myself, "OOOOO...THAT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE!!!" ...and then stored it in my brain. Haha..no, I haven't done that!
So I'm just gonna post the top 10 most famous quotes! :D WON'T THAT BE EXCITING!?!?!? ;)


Alrighty...here we go:

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d*" (from Gone With the Wind 1939)
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." (from The Godfather 1972) 
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a      bum, which is what I am." (from On The Waterfront 1954)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." (from The Wizard of Oz 1939)
5.  "Here's looking at you, kid." (from Casablanca 1942)6. "Go ahead, make my day" (from Sudden Impact 1983)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." (from Sunset Boulevard 1950)
8. "May the Force be with you." (from Star Wars 1977)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." (from All About Eve 1950)
10. "You talkin' to me?" (from Taxi Driver 1976)


So yep...those are the top ten! :D hope u guys like it....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...