Monday, August 1

Audrey LOVES Summer!

Woah, it's August!
Happy August ma bffls. ;)
We have our very first Blogger of the Month and I HAVE to say he's pretty awesome. :) Our August Blogger of the Month is AARON! Check out the sidebar. Oh, and make sure you vote for the September Blogger of the Month... you can vote at any time but the poll is up right now.

OKAY! SO! Just as a reminder (because some people haven't been posting) here are the days everyone is supposed to post (so check back every Monday for the new theme of each week.)

Monday - Audrey
Tuesday - Brianna
Wednesday - Abby
Thursday - Alex
Friday - Kathleen
Saturday - Aaron
Sunday - Cathryn

Sooo my super awesome posters that have posted EVERY WEEK (yeah, even I've forgotten to post!) are Brianna, Abby, and Aaron. So yeah... congrats guys! Have a cookie! ;) 
We made 20 posts on the Blog About Everything in July. That's actually a lot! We have 31 days in July, meaning we've managed to almost post every single day in July. Keep it up! My goal is to have at least one post every day... I'm not sure if that's possible but I'm trying!

Before I go off into a really long rant about really boring stuff, I'll give you guys August's first theme! Here goes...

(Drumroll please!)

Theme #5: Talk about what you love most about summer! (P.S., pictures always make posts better!)

Yes, I changed the theme from "Talk about your least favorite subject in school." I was just thinking... if it's summer, why waste our time posting about school!? If this every week posting thing works out, I'll probably make it so that one of the posts during the school year is about our least favorite subject in school. Y'know, to get into the school spirit and all. (So I added a day 31 to the list... oh yeah and got carried away and added up to day 41). Anyway, back to the original topic...

Theme #5: Talk about what you love most about summer!


What I love most about the summer is probably that it's the time I can do two of my favorite things ever (swimming) and sleepovers with friends! 

Okay, that post was kinda short, but anyway, I have other things I have to tell you about...

Every month, from now on, we're going to have a bonus-post option where you fill in the blanks to a few sentences I posted... you can fill in the blanks any day of the month and it can be separate from your theme post (that would actually be preferred.)
Okay, so here's the fill-in-the-blank of August. Erase my (underlined) answers and put in your own! And for your fill in the blank post put in the tags: FITB #1: I and your name [Audrey]


  1. I am a girl, a blogger, a computer lover, a wannabe actress.
  2. I like to talk to my friends, film things, ACT, take/edit photos, and write.
  3. I can read a 500 page book in one day... (what a weirdo) haha.
  4. I hope I can be a professional actress someday.
  5. I know I have no chance of ever being on Disney Channel... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...