Wednesday, August 3

Abby's fav summer

Hi guys! Well it's almost tomorrow but anywho I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks in Bolivia, (please pray for that mom and I are going, you knwk safe travels, health ect.) okay so my favorite part about summer is............. drum roll please! ..................... Swimming!!!!!! And friends, no school, sleepovers, vacations, camp, and more time with family! Yes even though I'm homeschooled :D strange/new fact about me......... Hum, hard one for sure. :p I would have to say I sing almost 24/7 and always have a song in my head. One that is nit really a fact but just news I'm going to be the vocalist for my jr. High band at church!!!! Isn't that great?! I'm going to start after I get back from Bolvia. Oh btw that is why I'm posting all this exra answers before I leave! Hum.... Dream job, I would have to say something to have to do with entertainment singing, bossing people around you know that sort of stuff :p no but really I think I would have some knid of boring degree for something else just as a back up you know?

Bonus Time!!!!!!!!

I am a girl, a blogger, a computer lover, a wannabe entertainer, sleepy most of time, COOL B)

I like to talk to my friends, write, sing, learn, sleep, eat, read, post, email, sing some more :p

I can idk read? No duh! Not go to sleep for 36 hours then sleep for two whole days!!! (that is what I did finding back form Bolivia, I can't leeep on planes btw :p)

I hope I'll get vioce lessons some day, have a lot of romantic expeirences, get married, have kids, homeschool them, do a lot for God in my short life time.

I know I have no chance of being the first lady/first dughter, millionare, famous actress/singer, be a REAL princess.

K I'm done now!!! And all before mid night! Yay!!!!!! I have like ten more minutes but I won't bore you any more! Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...