Wednesday, August 17

AUDREY IS SOOOOOO SORRY!

 
#7: Post a strange/cool fact nobody knows about.

Well, probably some of you already know this, but to those of you who DON'T:
 
Just in case there's a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same plane.

Haha. So that's the weird fact. Got any others, guys? :)
I'll see you all tomorrow so make sure to check in. :D And I'm sorry this post (and most of the other posts) are so short. I'll try to make them longer when it's possible. I'm also sorry I forgot to make my post on MONDAY! LOL! Procrastinator. Boo Audrey. K so... I have to go! Hopefully you all make your posts... :) 

-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...