Monday, August 29

Audrey Thinks These Are Funny?


Okay guys! I feel so accomplished. I'm making a post ON TIME. :D

Here are some movie quotes that crack me up. ;)
Hermione: (after Hagrid gives Ron Scabbers back) I think you owe someone an apology.
Ron: Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know.
Hermione: (annoyed) I meant me!

Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
Class: Riddikulus!
Professor Lupin: And again!
Class: Riddikulus!
Malfoy: This class is ridiculous.

Professor McGonagall: Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time.

I love the HP movies even though they're not as good as the books. :) Oh and I know the picture's irrelevant from the post but I just wanted to put that up there. :D

If you got this email you're most likely a part of this blog so pleeeaaassseeee make your posts this week. Brianna and I– and Aaron if I remember to tell him– are the only people who post on here, and we're supposed to make at least one post on this blog every day of the week. So far that's not working out.

3 comments:

  1. I did not follow anything here. I don't do Harry Potter. I do... Eragon lol. (though the movie stinks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just forget about me! I've been posting I've just been in Volivia for two weeks with no wifi! Ugh! You guys! Jkjkjkjkjkjkjkkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe but really I love your ON TIME post Audrey ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's I meat Bolivia not Volivia :p

    ReplyDelete

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...