Wednesday, August 10

Me and Skateboarding....XD

Ok....sorry its late, my mind has been all over the place lately. But i finally remember! lol YAY :D
Anyways....BACK TO BUSINESS! ;)


So...I guess i should start out with saying that.....
I DON'T SKATEBOARD!!!!!! XP
(PHEW)....ok, so, now that i got that out of the way....here some other things :)
1. I've tried to skateboard and to sum it up in one word....FAIL lol
2. No but seriously...i've tried and gotten maybe like 5 feet b4 i eventually fall :P (no fun)
3. I wish i could skateboard
4. I would like to learn how....like really good.
5. But i guess for that i would need a skateboard....(hence the one i posted up top)
6. that's the one i want ;)
7. CUZ ITS PURPLE! :D
8. But of course i don't have time for that.....(hence the reason i don't know how to skateboard in the first place)
9. But one day that will change! 
10. I am determined.... ;)
11. Ok....i think i am done!
12. this post is so short.....
13. I'll try and make a longer one next time
14. Ok.....
15. Bye...now.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...