Friday, April 29

Corrupt a wish

So talking off of Courtney's note I have an idea for the theme of May called obviously 'corrupt a wish' but here is how it works,

Rules: I will post a wish, and the next poster will find an ironic way to derive bad consequences from granting the wish, or to otherwise tag a downside to it.

For example:
I will say "I wish I had a Corvette."

Courtney will then comment and say "Granted. You got it real cheap because it was totaled by an 18-wheeler." and then add what she wishes in the same comment "I wish I had a big, juicy steak."

Alex then comments and says "Granted. How's that diet going? I wish..." ect.

So what do you think? I'll start with...............

I wish I could have a wedding like Princess Kate. With tv crews and carriages and the dress! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Granted, its a beautiful wedding, but your missing the groom.

    I wish I could meet Taylor Swift and Francesca Battistelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you can't grant your own wish for yourself.

    Granted met Taylor swift but she lost her vioce and only shook your hand before she was swept away by the crowd

    I wish more people would comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh at least I got to shake her hand.

    Granted though it only you and I commenting.

    Let see, I wish I could to Venice

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean "I could GO to Venice" but granted you got to got to Venice in your dream! hahahaha!

    I wish it was summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Granted but it was like 150 degrees out side so you had to stay inside with a air conditionerr full blast.

    I wish I didn't have to do math.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Granted but then you got turned down a really good job later in life.

    I wish that I could watch all the movies I want

    ReplyDelete

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...