Tuesday, July 5

Abby Ahlers

Sorry I'll be really busy tomorrow so I'm going to post this now tonight :D

Abby's daily routine

Wake up
Eat breakfast
Clean kitchen
Take a shower
Put contacts on
Get on computer/iPod and check email Ect.
Eat lunch
Clean Kitchen
Read a book
Do extra school (not to catch up but to get ahead :D)
Check email ect. Again
Write my book
Eat Dinner
Clean kitchen
Make popcorn
Watch family movie with family
Take contacts off
Get ready for bed
Check my email ect. One more time!
Go to bed

I do check my email ect. Some times more often then others :) and some times watch a movie after lunch too but not often :D and order of actives may very :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...