Monday, November 1

Theme #1: True and False

The first theme of this blog will be "True and False."
You will write down three different “facts.” One will be false, while the other two will be true. The readers and authors will have to guess which one is false, so you have to make sure the facts won’t be obvious, such as “I am a girl (or boy)” or “I am ___ years old” because, of course, we would most likely already know the answer to that. Also, make sure you don't put in anything about your location or anything that's extremely personal like that. Oh, and at the beginning of your post, please say what the theme is. Thanks! Here's my "True and False" post.
  1. I get really cautious over black widows when I'm in the dark outside of my house.
  2. I tend to sleep on my back.
  3. I like this certain Green Day song, but I don't like any others from them.
Okay, so there are my 3 facts! Don't go looking them up on my blog cuz I don't have them posted... yet! =) You can't guess twice. Okay thanks! And if you want to receive e-mails each time something is posted on this blog, please contact me. Thanks again! (Third "thanks" in this post, haha.) BUH BYE!

8 comments:

  1. I think number three is wrong, but if your gonna tell me tell through email or wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a second Audrey before number 2 was sleep on my left, did you chage it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was!? I had edited this part in the post that someone said wasn't clear and I changed that, but I don't think I changed any part of the facts??? I'm confused... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go with um............3?

    ReplyDelete

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...