Wednesday, October 6

Hello

Hey everybody,
This blog is a "theme" blog. We're going to try to have as many contributors as possible, and we're hoping for at least five. We probably won't start this blog until we get at least that many so if you would like to contribute in this blog, please write a comment to me or send me an e-mail (if you know my e-mail.) So far we only have three contributors, including myself. If you have a friend who would like to contribute in this blog go ahead and e-mail me about that too. (I'll have to get their e-mail and their name, so unless I grant administrator privileges to you for a little while you'll have to send that to me.) Feel free to invite all of your friends to this blog as long as it is public.
What's a theme blog?
Well, every month we're going to have a new theme, and everybody has to post something to do with that theme. For example, if the theme is "favorite animal" and the theme description is "which would you have for a pet and why" then you could write a (preferably) silly and medium-sized post about the animal you would like to have for a pet and why you would like to have it. You can also mention an incident that happened that made you want that animal, etc. IT'S YOUR POST, REMEMBER THAT.
Try to make your post as interesting as possible, but if you can't figure out how to do so at least post something. We're trying to have this blog get at least five posts per month. Oh and the themes (hopefully) won't all be about your favorite animal. Also, feel free to request themes for the blog. (It would actually help a lot if you did.) Please send me an e-mail or leave a comment telling me you would like to be a part of this blog. THIS BLOG IS CURRENTLY PUBLIC SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO BECOME A PART OF THIS BLOG IF I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Thank you!
Audr3y
(P.S.) Remember that Blogger will only allow up to 100 authors per blog... :( haha we're never going to get there so no worries!

13 comments:

  1. What do you mean?
    Every month we're going to have a new theme, and everybody has to post something to do with that theme. For example, if the theme is "favorite animal" and the theme description is "which would you have for a pet and why" then you could write a (preferably) silly and medium-sized post about the animal you would like to have for a pet and why you would like to have it. You can also mention an incident that happened that made you want that animal, etc.
    If you want to be a part of the blog u can e-mail me, and if this doesn't make sense then you can e-mail me about that, cuz I'm not sure what you mean by your question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is asking what I am what do you have to do to become a contributor? Thanks! Hope to see you all really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah if you want to be a contributor you can just e-mail me OR you could just leave it in the comments. Do u guys want to be contributors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and you also have to make sure you can at least get on blogger once a month. Oh and you'll have to check your e-mail regularly too, because I'll be telling you guys what the new themes are at the beginning of the month or at the end of the previous month (if that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it does make sence what is this months theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first theme starts next month, since it's already nearing the end of this month. It'll be posted on November 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey,
    What's the new theme? Will it have something with cars and trucks and stuff? I hope so!
    -"PJ"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll post the new theme at the beginning of next month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOH awesome the little smiley face you gave me on the bloggers page is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I remember now that you said that on your blog. (What a coincidence...) =P =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey how did you get the title to look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I emailed you about that :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Read the post? Comment! Didn't read the post yet? Read it now! (Then comment!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...